Rowan, who is my best dog friend, tagged me.
– Link to the person that tagged you. (done)
– Post the rules on your blog. (done)
– Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (done)
– Tag six people and at the end of your post, link to their blogs. (done)
– Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I like to roll around in the snow. My guardians sometimes call it “writhing”, which doesn’t sound very nice, does it? I like the way the cold snow and ice feels on my fur.
2. Most of the time, I don’t understand why Mom and Dad get so bummed when I get sick. As soon as I’m done, I feel better.
3. I scratch myself a lot. I think just for something to do.
4. I think I am really pretty, and am pretty sure that everybody likes me.
5. I really like it when I get to go on vacation with Mom and Dad. But, I like it when I get to stay and play with other dogs, too. Don’t tell them. I want them to feel guilty.
6. I like to chew things. Mostly, I like my toys, like my new cactus squeaky toy from Wherever Diane Went, but I also have been known to chew: pens, money, cardboard, books (really, only one or two) and a sandal — once. Really, I’m just curious. What’s a dog to do?